Learn Natural Massage Therapy Skills
Massage Therapy Course Using Essential Oils
Who is this for?
This 3-part training course looks to provide participants with the necessary skills allowing them to treat friends and family against muscular and joint discomfort. This course is designed to empower and offer confidence to those looking to help in a caring and natural way.
This series of workshops provides both the introductory and professional skills of massage therapy without expensive costs, long term courses and stressful assessments. You will be a part of a small and close-knit learning environment with classes limited to 10 students.
Jennifer Berridge and Howard Evans bring over 40 years of combined experience to these workshops, with relevant industry training as well as experience from their own clinical practice.
Who may be interested?
- Home Careers
- People contemplating a career change
- Past participants wanting to learn how to use essential oils
- Those considering future training in complimentary therapies
- Parents looking to help family members involved in sports with their recovery sessions
The Karma Studio
194 Bay Road Sandringham
Bring a friend and receive 10% off the original price (Save $79)
- No previous experience is required.
- Reasonable standard of flexibility and fitness.
- Notebook and Pen
- Your own lunch
- 4 Towels (1 handtowel, 2 bath towels, 1 bath sheet)
The Karma Studio will provide expert training, massage tables, pillows and handbooks as well as morning and afternoon tea.
For any further information, booking information or queries please don’t hesitate to contact The Karma Studio on 9502 1044 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org