Japanese Needle Therapy
Japanese Needle Therapy originated in Japan over 1400 years ago although this particular stream was developed by Dr Yoshio Manaka, a physician who worked very successfully with World War II burns victims.
Japanese Needling is a very gentle and non-invasive yet profoundly powerful therapy. It works directly on the "X-signal System" which Dr Manaka identified as having embryological roots (DNA). This primitive regulatory system is able to detect changes to the body's integration of both internal and external sensory information.
Utilising tools such as needling, cupping, moxibustion, Sotai, polarity therapy and colour and sound therapy, Japanese Needle Therapy aims to balance the Yin and Yang and to realign the bio-rhythmic system. Acting on the "X-Signal System" can facilitate almost instantaneous change including the release of pressure pain and tension at specific acupoints.
Japanese Needle Therapy can be effective in:
- Reducing Inflammation and correcting musculo skeletal disorders such as whiplash, lower back pain, shoulder injuries;
- Boosting the immune system and re energising the body - Chronic Fatique Syndrome; stress related exhaustion;
- Treating digestive disorders;
- Alleviating allergies;
- Treating conditions of the respiratory system;
- Addressing female health including gynaecological issues, menopause and hormonal imbalance.
Each treatment evolves to suit the needs of the individual. It is recommended that clients commit to a program of 6-8 weekly treatments. After that, depending on their state of health, they need only return for top-ups and occasional rebalancing .
COST: $120 first visit; $75 while coming weekly; $80 per top up session; $65 40 mins
Please note that cancellation fees apply: 50% of service fee if less than 24 hours notice is given. The Full Fee is charged if we receive no communication at all. Thank you for respecting our time.
Your Health, We Care